10 — XP
|Mac OS X
10.15 — 10.5
Remote Print Driver for remote Epson printer under Windows 10 – XP and Mac OS X 10.15 – 10.5. With their help on the printer Epson can be printed remotely from a computer, mobile phone, tablet.
- The printer must be:
- is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or wired network, but without connection via USB-cable;
- registered with Epson Connect with the creation of an account.
- Go to the Epson Connect service on your personal page and open the Remote Print section. Click on the Print Settings line and place the marker next to the Enable Remote Print line.
- In the empty field, enter the access key (if you want to limit the number of users to the printer).
- Download the driver for your OS (for Windows with respect to bit depth), run it and follow the wizard’s instructions.
During the installation, you will need to enter an e-mail from the page printed by the printer after registration. Also enter the access code if you installed it earlier for this printer.