10 — 7 / 2012
|32 / 64||13.09.2018||22.214.171.124||0.36 [MB]||Download|
|Linux 7.2 / 6.7 /
SLES 11 SP4 / 12 SP1 /
|32 / 64||13.07.2017||1.0||0.02 [MB]||Download|
The Intel System Support Utility is designed to identify the hardware models installed on your computer, the operating system version and the software. Designed for Windows and Linux.
If you want to update the graphics adapter, but do not know the model number, you do not have to disassemble the system unit or laptop. You only need access to the Internet through Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome:
How to use Intel SSU for Windows?
- Download the file from the link above from the table to your computer.
- For downloading, click the SSU.exe button, accept the license terms and click Save.
- Double-click on the downloaded SSU.exe file in the lower left corner of the screen. In the dialog that appears, click Scan and wait for about a minute.
- The evaluation results are collected in several sections that open after a click on the plus sign. The model of your graphics adapter is located in the Displey section.
- Click Next to continue. You can save the file with information about your system by clicking the Save button. If you plan to contact Intel for help, you can send the file along with the question.
- Open the article with drivers for Intel graphics cards and select the driver for your video card for your version and the operating system’s bit depth, install it on your computer.
The utility will collect information on any PC or laptop, it is not necessary that Intel equipment is installed there.